Come to Jamaica for summer volunteering!
If you are planning to volunteer this summer, why not make a difference in Jamaica? This is your chance to do something different, share your love, impact the world and immerse in a new culture.
Teen summer volunteer programs
If you are a teen or a student enrolled in high school, summer volunteer opportunities with Jamaica Volunteer Programs is the perfect chance for you to get valuable experience, learn and develop job skills. Plus, you’ll be bringing much needed help to the local communities while having incredible fun.
No Summer Internship? Volunteer and live like a local
If you are a college or university student and you have not found a summer internship, why not come to Jamaica and sample a new way of life? As a volunteer, you’ll have an opportunity to work alongside local people as you build skills and get experience.
Looking for a career break or a gap year abroad? Jamaica is calling you this summer!
Come to Jamaica and make a difference by giving back to those in need. Just imagine waking up each morning to the sound of birds chirping, and feeling the excitement of meeting young people who are looking to you for support and guidance. This is how you have dreamed about reinventing yourself!
Here’s just a few of the popular activities available during our 2 week camps:
• Orphanage volunteering: Give love, affection and support to orphaned children
• Sports coaching: Sports is the heartbeat of Jamaica. Come showcase your skills and share your passion for sports by coaching kids 4-16 years old
• YMCA camps: Volunteer at a summer camp and put a smile on the faces of children from some of the poorest neighborhoods in Jamaica
• Make new friends: Make new long-lasting friendships and meet others who want to do the same
• Explore Jamaica: Find spectacular, world famous beaches and discover places the average tourist never sees
• Discover the culture: Eat Jamaica’s mouth-watering foods like chicken or pork ‘jerked’ right off the grill. Experience the music, and learn to speak Jamaican
Summer Camps will run for the following dates:
Start Date: June 28 – August 15
Duration: 6 Weeks
Minimum Age: 15
Can’t make these dates? Contact us for other options
Just imagine! You get the opportunity to have incredible fun this summer volunteering in Jamaica and learning about a new culture while giving back! Click here to apply while you are thinking about it.
YMCA Summer Projects
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to volunteer at a summer camp abroad and put a smile on the faces of children from some of the poorest neighborhoods? You do not have to wonder any more as you can come to Jamaica and experience an unforgettable summer. Read more..
Childcare & Orphanage
Go volunteer and work with orphans & children in Jamaica and experience an unforgettable summer. Explore this exotic island and learn about its culture, change other people’s lives and your own! When you participate in a summer volunteer abroad program, there will be a world of adventure waiting as you’ll get the experience of a lifetime. Read more..